Friday, September 14, 2012

Ready to Ship

Hello All!

Mixed feelings - excitement and pride mixed with a twinge of sadness. Why, you ask? I just sold one of my frames. The 'Bluebells and Butterflies' frame.

I know it is going to a happy, art-loving home and the folks who bought it will adore it, and I am happy to be the creator of something which people see worthy of putting up in their homes. But at the same time, it feels a bit sad to see it all packed and ready to depart.

Wrapped and Ready

Plastic wrap - check.
Bubble wrap - check.
Double bubble wrap - check.

Hope it reaches safe and sound, and its new owners enjoy displaying it as much as I enjoyed making it!

Cheers!
Manasee

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Priyu! I am happy that the frame is in your home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been meaning to send you a photo of the frame after I put it up on the wall, but I keep forgetting. I will do it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Priyu! Received the pic :)

    ReplyDelete